Wednesday, July 15, 2009




...lets see, this my kinda guy,


football players, I love em just ask my friends


I never stop talkin bout em


i like em long hair dont care haha sike


I want my guys to be athletic


smart, funny, most of all


RESPECTFUL


somebody I can bring to the authority


better known as me parents


I would want to feel


LOVE


when I am with him


PROTECTION


I tend to talk alot so...


a LISTENER would be good


HUMOR


is another thing that comes in handy


for when I'm feeling down


somthing i think is also important is


I would want him to


SHOW EMOTION


everything else


like what he wears


isnt that important we could go


shopping and I would help him with that


cars, money, and wealth aren't a


big thing to me either. Its more about the person that I'm attracted to.


NEVER wana get hurt by him


that is a defenet NO


other than that its all goody


I'm out


Dueces!




No comments:

Post a Comment