Monday, July 13, 2009


I am one of many, I take my race seriously

I'm proud of my family background and chose to represent that today

Being Jamaican doesn't mean displaying the flag or wearin clothing with the colors

The people speak with a fluent accent its not a language

Most people like to joke around but its ok

Beautiful beaches and celebrations are all over the island

*We are the party people*

The nature is amazing

from the trees, tasty fruits, and food

Curry and jerk chicken are the popular favorites

my favorite snack is the beef patty with hard dough bread with a cola champagne

Besides the good things we are seen as crazy people

which bothers me

All over the world is dangerous and has thier own crime rates

No one is perfect

Our religion is very strong, a bond impossible to break

Many things I come to not understand but

WE ARE ONE BLOOD


No comments:

Post a Comment