Sunday, July 12, 2009

you...LOVE...to HURT...ME

From LIES
to seeing me CRY
I have such sad EYES

To your silly GAMES,
decieving TRICKS
Forget it I'm DONE with all of this...

Swag, constant nag
about ya money & how you in
ya bag

Stayin out late
wish you had a date
but I told you from the start I can be your SOUL MATE

I wonder, where did all that LEAVE you
at the end of the year
ALONE or in FEAR

At the bar with a DRINK in your hand
you call yourself a MAN
touchin on a lady, everything else but
her hand, yet you say you understand

With breath taken AWAY
there is nothing left to say

PENETRATED by VISCIOUS thoughts
a BEAUTIFUL mind violated
Destroyed, she has been toyed
as if this were right

BROKEN, tired of this fight
heart races
through the night holding back
MEMORIES of PAIN...will this go away
or happen AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment